0-150mm Digimatic Caliper
Mitutoyo's absolute Digimatic Caliper is the next generation of electronic calipers.
It keeps track of its origin point once set. Whenever turned on, the large LCD
displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement. No more repeated
zero setting is necessary with the absolute encoder technology, as well as no more
concern for over speed errors.
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case. Except 1000mm / 40” supplied in wooden case.