Keep yourself safe. Find hidden problems faster. Put the paperwork down.
Fluke Connect + Fluke's 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter helps you identify tough problems, fix, and wirelessly communicate your work quickly and easily - all at a safe distance.
Add diagnostics with Fluke Connect
The Fluke 1587 FC is Fluke Connect-enabled so you can download the free Fluke Connect® Measurements app to your smartphone and gain additional functions, including:
- Safety first. Keep yourself out of harm’s way by monitoring your test measurements remotely.
- Prove your job is done right by quickly seeing and sharing measurement results wirelessly with your smartphone.
- Quickly find problems by saving and comparing measurements over time on a wireless device.
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs to identify moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect that saves measurements to your phone or the cloud and eliminates the need to write down results. Reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature compensation to establish accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets to identify insulation degradation over time and allow real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets (sold separately)
- Provides memory storage through Fluke Connect Measurements to eliminate the need to write down results
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Provides automated temperature compensation to establish accurate baselines
- Supports historical tracking and asset trending of assets to identify degradation over time with Fluke Connect® Assets (sold separately)
- Incorporates VFD low-pass filter for accurate variable frequency motor drive measurements
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Measures ac/dc voltage, dc millivolts, ac/dc milliamps, resistance, and continuity
- Includes capacitance, diode test, temperature, min/max, frequency measurements and insulation test smoothing reading
- Automatically powers off to save battery power
- Comes with remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, hard case, and three-year warranty.
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- K-type thermocouple
- Hard case
- User documentation