The Fluke 115 is the compact, general purpose troubleshooting tool for field service technicians
For general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements, the Fluke 115 True RMS digital multimeter provides the perfect answer. Its simple, one-handed operation and compact design meets the needs of a wide variety of field service technicians. It measures True RMS voltage and current with 6000 count resolution as well as resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance for quick verifications.
Fluke 115 Digital Multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
Other useful features:
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Installed 9V battery
- 4mm silicone test lead set
- User manual