Evaluate the trends, eliminate the doubt
The Fluke 1555 insulation resistance tester kit offers digital insulation testing up to 10 kV in an industrial strength case, with all the heavy duty leads and clips you need. Plus, the Fluke Connect wireless app performs tests and collects data while you stay a safe distance away.
Remote operation lets you spend as little time as possible in potentially hazardous zones. Real-time trending shows a live graph on your phone, rather than a hard-to-read set of changing values. And you can create reports quickly, simply using drag-and-drop – something you won’t find anywhere else.
Learn more >>
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
Other useful features:
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- 3-year warranty