The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter features four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect Measurements app:
- Pl/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets
The Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp is a high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The current clamp provides accurate current measurements without breaking electric circuits, helping you take measurements safely with industry standard safety ratings.
Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator is effective for measuring phase rotation in all areas where three phase supplies are used to feed motors, drives and electrical systems. It allows rapid determination of phase sequence and ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications.
- Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM
- Fluke i400 Current Clamp
- Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator