This combo kit is built around the Fluke 289, Fluke’s next-gen high performance industrial logging multimeter, combined with the i400 AC current clamp. Together, they help solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. The kit includes special accessories to make you even more productive on the job and will save over 15% compared with the individually priced items. Plus, you'll be working with the most trusted tools in the world.
Fluke 289 DMM Features
- Provides the ability to log data and graphically
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Review up 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board TrendCapture
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- Includes premium test leads, alligator clips, and amp jack plugs
Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp Features
- Provides accurate current measurements up to 400 A ac without breaking electric circuits.
- Flexible, heat resistant test leads and alligator clips complete this high-performance kit.
- Soft non-slippery over mold handle prevents from accidental touching live wiring
- Max. conductor Ø 32 mm
1000V voltage detection range for wide range of applications use
- Measures up to 1000 V AC/DC voltage
- Measures up to 10 A AC/DC current
- Measure resistance up to 500 MΩ
- Measure frequency up to 1000 kHz max
- Rated for CAT III 1000 V for added protection
- Rated for CAT IV 600 V for added protection
- CE and CSA approved
- Fluke 289 True-RMS Data Logging Multimeter
- Fluke i400 400A AC Current Clamp
- TL71 Flexible Silicone Test Lead Set
- AC175 Threaded Alligator Clip Set