Advanced Power Quality Functions, Unprecedented Energy Analysis Capabilities
Power quality issues can affect the operation of critical loads and have a negative impact on your bottom line. Think of the Fluke 435-II Power Quality and Energy Analyser as your insurance policy. Calculate the cost of wasted energy due to poor power quality and troubleshoot the source of power quality or motor performance issues all with a single test tool designed to give you the data you need to quickly get to the root of the problem.
- Quickly see how much money you’re losing due to energy waste in terms of real dollars
- Easily see how motor startups are affecting motor drive performance
- Get at-a-glance power quality health data in real-time so you can make better maintenance decisions
- Capture every measurement automatically without any set-up so you don’t have to worry about not having the right data
- Measure all three phases and neutral with the included flexible current probes
* View data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and PowerLog 430-II desktop software
Energy loss Calculator—Calculate money lost to energy waste in terms of real dollars.
It’s a simple fact, poor power quality can have a big impact on the bottom line. The Fluke 435-II power quality analyser enables you to identify issues and measure energy loss giving you specific insight into the amount of loss in dollars associated with things like effective power and with poor power quality characteristics such as reactive power, unbalance, distortion, or neutral current. The power anlayser even offers users the flexibility to input cable length and cable diameter so you can calculate loss due to conductor sizing (Or use AUTO mode if you don’t know your cable specification) and enter up to four unique time-dependent daily rates (kWh) for more accurate calculations. Armed with this critical data users can easily justify the investment necessary to take countermeasures.
PowerWave Data Capture— Quickly identify how motor and generator startups are impacting equipment performance
With PowerWave data capture you can capture three-phase high resolution voltage and current waveforms for up to five minutes along with detailed RMS voltage and current values. By analysing the interaction of these values over time you can correlate the effects of voltage, current and frequency during the critical startup of motors and generators. PowerWave even goes beyond the standard power quality measurements allowing you to record half cycle rms values on 8 channels, frequency and instantaneous power (Vrms1/2, Arms1/2, W, Hz and scope waveforms for voltage, amps and watts).
Advanced Power Quality Health— At-a-glance power quality health data in real-time so you have the data you need, when you need it
Fluke power analysers utilize an integrated Power Quality Health summary that gives you an at-a-glance view of a complete range of power quality issues in real time. With a simple graphical presentation, complete with tolerance limits, you can quickly discover which power quality problems may be present on your electrical system. If you don’t know where to start or what problems might exist the advanced Power Quality Health summary will simplify the task.
Power Inverter Efficiency
With a unique AutoTrend feature you can get fast insight into changes over time. Every displayed reading is automatically and continuously recorded without having to set up threshold levels or having to manually start the process So you can quickly view trends in voltage, current, frequency, power, harmonics or flicker on all three phases plus neutral.
If you require this same advanced functionality at a higher frequency, Fluke 437 II is the must-have power quality analyser for 400 Hz power systems.
- BC430 Power Adaptor
- International Plug Adaptor Set
- BP290 (Single Capacity Li-ion Battery) 28 Wh (8 hours or more)
- TLS430 Test Lead and Alligator Clip Set
- WC100 Colour Coding Clips and Regional Decals
- i430-Flexi-TF-II, 24 inch (61 cm) Length, 4 Flexible Current Probes
- 8 GB SD Card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB Cable A - Mini B
- Soft Carrying Bag