Fluke 707Ex for fast one-handed mA loop checks in Ex zones
The Fluke 707Ex is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in potential explosive environments. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive in Zones 1 and 2. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 and 2. It is also certified to operate in accordance with Factory Mutual N.I. Class 1, Division 2 areas Group A-D.
Beyond that it combines the best features of a push-button and knob-base loop calibrator, for extremely fast and easy calibration. The large display and simple quick-click rotary button lets you make quick selections and adjustments with one hand. Plus, features such as mA sourcing, simulation and measurement; simultaneous display of mA and % of span, and selectable step or ramp outputs, helps you work more efficiently and accurately. And you can quickly change the 9V battery without breaking the calibration seal.
Other useful features:
- Provides simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- Delivers superior mA accuracy of 0.015%
- Provides 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate, and measure
- Includes HART® compatible resistance connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
- Features push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- Includes 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM.
- Measures V DC to 28 V
- Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
- Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
- Features an innovative output adjustment dial
- Comes with a protective yellow holster with test lead storage and a three year warranty
- Alligator test clips
- Instruction manual (on CD-ROM)
- Protective holster with Flex-Stand™
- Safety designed test leads
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data