The 87V MAX E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit contains all the trusted features of the most popular DMM used today, the Fluke 87V, plus much more.
Withstands drops up to 4-meters (13 feet)
Fluke’s most rugged digital multimeter. The 87V MAX is built with an industrial strength case and a removable holster. The holster doubles as a test probe holder for one-handed operation.
Fully waterproof and dust proof, to work reliably in all the places that you need to work.
Withstands heat and cold
The meter has an extended operating temperature range of -40 °C (for up to 20 minutes) to +55 °C.
The right probes and clips for the toughest jobs
The 87V MAX E2 kit come with TL224 SureGrip™ Insulated Test Leads, AC220 SureGrip™ Alligator Clips and TL238 SureGrip™ Test Probes. Plus the ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanging Kit, so your meter is always where you can see and still keep both hands free.
Other product highlights
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Frequency to 200 kHz
- Built-in temperature function conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument using supplied thermocouple
- Min/Max/Average recording, plus 250 μs Peak min-max to capture variations automatically
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable frequency motor drives (VFDs) and other electrically noisy equipment
- Large display digits, 2-level bright white backlight and backlit keypad buttons for increased visibility
- Hi resolution 19,999 count display mode
- Long battery life (800 hours)
- Fluke 87V MAX True-rms Digital Multimeter
- TL224 SureGrip™ Insulated Test Leads
- AC220 SureGrip™ Alligator Clips
- TL238 SureGrip™ Test Probes
- ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanging Kit
- 80BK-A DMM Temperature Probe
- C35 Soft Carrying Case
- Three AA batteries (installed)