Take a new look at indoor air quality.
The Fluke 985 Particle Counter is the preferred choice for HVAC and IAQ professionals. From filter testing to IAQ investigations, the Fluke 985 is the portable solution for determining airborne particle concentrations. Use the Fluke 985 to immediately respond to occupant complaints, or as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
With the Fluke 985 you can:
- Measure filter efficiency
- Monitor industrial clean rooms
- Pre-screen indoor air quality and confidently work with IAQ specialists
- Locate particle sources for remediation
- Report the effectiveness of repairs to customers
- Drive additional business by demonstrating the need for maintenance and repair
With a large screen, intuitive icons for navigation and on-screen data presentation, the Fluke 985 allows users to run more tests quickly, with less time spent cycling through screens to obtain the data. The Fluke 985 is lightweight and easy to use in any position and with easy data export options using USB cable, memory stick it’s easy to review and analyse the data anywhere and anytime.
- Getting started manual and users manual CD
- Cradle for charging and convenient USB and Ethernet Communications
- ENET CAT5E 7-foot cable
- USA-A to MINI-B 6-foot cable
- 12 V DC power supply
- Zero count inlet-filter
- Filter adaptor
- Sample inlet protective cap
- Hard Case