Fluke’s T6-1000 Electrical Tester with integrated FieldSense™ technology lets you quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.* The T6 comes with the insulated hand tools starter kit, the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters. Three sizes of slot screwdrivers. #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and heavy duty lineman combination pliers. All forged from hardened, German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC. All with a limited lifetime warranty.
* Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester
- Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads
- No need to open covers or remove wire nuts
- Simultaneously measure voltage and current
- 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2)
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- Three different bladeforms
- Three handle lengths
- #1 and #2 tips
- Two handle lengths
Long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones
- Unique milled wave pattern gripping zones
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won't slip
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting
Heavy duty, high leverage diagonal cutter
- Cuts hard materials including steel and piano wire
- Power joint and precision cutting edges
Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- Secure hold by aggressive serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs
- Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester
- ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 5"
- IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- INLP8 Insulated Long Nose /w Side Cutter and Gripping Zones
- INDC8 Insulated Heavy Duty High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Linesman Combination Plier
- RUP8 Roll up pouch