Fluke 325 True RMS Clamp Meter offers big AC/DC features in a small form factor
The Fluke 325 Clamp Meter is the top of the 320 Series Clamp Meters. Designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results, you can trust the 325 to help you confidently diagnose all kinds of electrical problems. It features True RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics, a large backlight display, and a rugged compact design to measure current up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. You can also use it to measure temperature, capacitance, AC/DC current and frequency. Commercial and residential electricians use the 325 to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage, and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. Frequency measurements allow checking of portable generators; dc current testing battery backups and solar storage equipment.
The Fluke 325 comes with a two-year warranty and a soft carrying case.
Other useful features:
- Provides Min/Max functionality
- Measures temperature from -10.0°C to 400.0°C (14.0°F to 752.0°F)
- Presents measurements on a large, easy-to-read backlight display
- Measures capacitance to 1000 µF
- Hold function captures a reading on the display
- Features a CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating